fiber optics - copper - voice - data - video - wireless - security cameras
ECI field engineers and/or technicians will come to the project site and work with your crew to explain, demonstrate and perform the proper and most cost-effective means of splicing, terminating and testing the fiber optic cable system. Our staff can provide the tools and test equipment needed to install the cable plant. We provide assistance in the skills required specifically for any project, including:
· Proper sheath removal
· Hardware preparation and assembly
· Fusion Splicing and/or mechanical splicing
· Field installation of all style connectors
· Custom patch cords and jumper assemblies
· Use of an OTDR and attenuation or bandwidth test equipmentTake advantage of ECI years of field experience and get your project completed in a professional manner with quality results.
On-Site Technical Assistance
· Advise installation personnel on proper cable placement techniques
· Advise personnel on proper methods for splicing, terminating and testing options
· Recommend means to increase efficiency, productivity and overall quality
Copyright © 2011 Empire Cabling Inc.
Last modified: 10/28/2011